“Making your day, extra special”
Your Wedding Day is a day that you dream of, often from a young age, and a day that should not be anything short of perfect.
At Creative Events by Claire, we are here to help you plan what should be one of the most memorable and special days of your life. We want to make sure that the run up to your wedding, whether it be a month or two years, is a happy, stress free and enjoyable time and that the day itself is better than you could have ever wished for.
When it comes to the planning and putting the steps in place to make that dream a reality, it often becomes apparent just how much time, work and organisation is required.
With the average Wedding taking 250 hours to plan…and lets be honest, who wants average…it is extremely apparent why some couples choose to explore the option of using a Wedding Planner.
We work with you every step of the way
From an Initial Consultation through to being there on the day itself to guide you through the planning process and ensuring that you have full control over the day. – The day is about you as a couple and should represent your relationship.
Whether you would like support with the full planning process, partial planning or just someone to be there on the day to coordinate, Creative Events by Claire can help.
All aspects of your wedding from your invitations to your choice of table names should be about you as a couple and therefore unique. It is for this reason that we work with you, not only to plan your Wedding Day, but to get to know you and what is important to you. We can then make sure that your day is planned to perfection and you have the day you always dreamt of.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Initial consultation to meet you and understand your vision for your Wedding
- Wedding Day planning proposal
- Availability via phone and email for planning, advice and general support in the run up to your special day
- Budget management including planning proposal and tracking
- Venue selection, support and guidance
- Negotiating preferential rates for venue accommodation for your guests
- Supplier recommendations, negotiation and management
- Regular planning meetings with you
- Theme/Style consultation
- Design of the day in line with your vision and theme
- Arrange and attend venue and key supplier meetings
- Advice and guidance on room layouts
- Invitation and RSVP management
- On the day management and coordination
“Everything went without a hitch, at least I think so because Claire sorted everything! I literally cannot thank her enough and could not recommend her more thoroughly, she is like the wedding fairy you always dreamt of.”
– Kate, Sale, Manchester.